Thursday, August 27, 2020

Conqueror's Without Number: Sword and Sorcery Adventures in Planetos

Work in progress: https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/print/bxAwiukPe?dialog=true

A Sword and Sorcery hack of Worlds Without Number (WIP by Sine Nomine) and Adventurer-Conqueror-King System for campaigns in the World of Ice and Fire.

I'm a pretty big fan of A Song of Ice and Fire. Since reading the books, I've wanted a way to experience that world. I've read Green Ronin's licensed rpg, but it didn't grab me as getting the full flavor of the setting; there's a lot of Lovecraft and Conan (among other things) lurking below the surface.

 A World of Ice and Fire, even though it isn't aimed at rpgs, is the most flavorful setting for a Sword and Sorcery campaign that I've come across. Definitely worth reading for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment